12.28.2012

XMASGRAMS.

here are some quick pics from our holiday. too much mimosa for moi. one of our fav gifts: a toaster from my mom! it's off our registry, which was a theme of presents - we also got some pans and an oven mitt my dad would describe as "bad boy." speaking of my dad - he sent me this photo of miss. jade in all that snow they're having in ohio. he TEXTED it to me. so 2012, my dad is.

more gifts - i am inlove with those jcrew gift boxes. the necklace and scarf are pretty amazing, too. this kate spade frame from betsy made me cry. our halls, decked.

christmas stuff is getting packed up later this week and on wednesday our tree will be out by the curb. {denver offers free recycling - they turn all the trees into mulch that you can go pick up at no cost in the spring, so cool.} we are full steam ahead into 2013!

No comments:

Post a Comment