edit: bridesmaid/friend/blog reader extraordinaire tricia pointed out that i have ceremony programs on here twice. it's basically two extra times since it also includes assembly, but i imagine there are at LEAST two things i am forgetting, so i'm going to leave the list at a moderately crazy 94.
11. let bridesmaids choose dresses
12. get b fitted for a suit - dear j.crew make a dark grey, mmmkkay?
13. pick out groomsmen attire
14. find veil - i don't know if a veil will go with a bunch of the other things going on, but b is pro-veil, so...
16. buy cake knife and server - we have a set picked out that we agreed on, and, no surprise, it's $$$.
20. order stamps - wedding stamps are so ugly, but i feel like the seeing eye dog ones don't really fit?
21. send save the dates - this is happening soon!
25. hire a calligrapher - calligraphy is the worst!
27. find wedding shoes - i have purchased not one, not two, but FIVE pairs of shoes that i have sent back.
28. choose wedding jewelry
29. find garter
34. make day-of emergency kit
36. book hair stylist - every time i have gotten my hair professionally done i have hated it. pray for me.
38. buy getting ready outfit for bride / bridesmaids
41. do hair and makeup trial
43. dress fitting - it doesn't come in until april!
44. order invitations
45. send invitations
46. buy bridesmaid and groomsmen gifts - bridesmaids gifts are picked out!
47. purchase wedding bands - doing this in april!
48. get marriage license - we don't have to do this until the week of.
49. book transportation for wedding party
50. buy welcome bag stuff - i already designed and got the stamp in, which is pictured above!
51. stuff welcome bags
52. complete music request folder for band
53. create playlist for cocktail hour
54. book wedding night hotel room - phindy talked us into staying at the hermitage, i'm watching for sales/specials.
55. order thank you notes
56. gather tips and thank you notes for vendors
60. complete pre-marital counseling
61. create sign for front of venue
62. design programs
63. print and assemble programs
64. buy glow sticks for exit - which was a very good idea from my friend sandra!
66. order rentals
67. create decoration for bride and groom chairs
68. frame parent wedding photos
69. make reserved table signs
70. create "no formal seating" sign
72. buy flip flops for dance floor
73. assist mother-in-law with rehearsal dinner - she is really doing all the work, though!
74. buy rehearsal dinner dress
78. book honeymoon
79. buy hostess gifts for shower
80. create ceremony backdrop - our wedding coordinator is going to do this!
new items to the list:
83. book getting ready hotel room
84. figure out a first-dance song - this is up to b!
86. book flights to nashville
87. buy parent thank-you gifts
89. write vows
90. design ceremony program
91. print/assemble program
92. settle on ceremony order
93. stay sane
94. GET MARRIED!