10.01.2012

WHILE I WAS NOT BLOGGING.


here's what i was snapping photos of during my month-long blogging break.

big balloon out in thornton. our friends that lived there - michelle and art - moved to texas last week. we are both really sad.

a gift from my mom, which also reveals our wedding date! yep, a date has been set: july 13, 2013. we had joked for a long time that we would get married on 7/13/13 because we were both #13 in sports when we were young. it's special to us and now it'll be our wedding anniversary.

us.

"things i wish i'd known before we got married" came highly recommended to me from a bunch of people. i love gary chapman's other book about the love languages, and i really enjoyed this. baker is currently reading it and then we'll go through chapter to chapter and discuss.

no joke, this sweatshirt is one of my most prized possessions right now. i saw it on pinterest {where else?} and was so, so impressed by the customer service! custom glam girl called to confirm how i wanted the soon-to-be mrs.baker laid out and it was a customer service rep based in indiana! i absolutely love it. and it absolutely embarrasses b when i wear it out.

work happy hour at interstate kitchen and bar. the drinks were amazing, the food was just okay. that is actually a trend of pretty much everywhere we've been out here. the food snob within me is #notimpressed.

we had our first visitor!!! courtney came! it was a wonderful weekend and made me miss her, mosby and nashville in general. more photos coming soon.

a view from our favorite place. we have - sadly - limited our visits to the beer garden to once a month. my wallet is happy, my stomach is not.

shoes from {my new favorite store} nordstrom. i bought them specifically for our engagement photo shoot last weekend and cannot wait to see the photos. we should have them back in a couple of weeks and then they'll be up on the blog asap!

No comments:

Post a Comment