7.06.2012

THE MOST WONDERFUL TIME OF THE YEAR.


that's right, it's camp time!

we were very nervous that we wouldn't be able to swing going to tupper lake this year, with moving and new jobs, but luckily we can! for the next few days i will be sitting on the dock, drinking vodka tonics, watching the boys play bocce, petting poodles and generally being grateful.

plus, ohmygosh, i have guest bloggers lined up! i cannot explain my excitement that some of my fav nash ladies are going to grace this little webspace! so stop back and check out what they have to say when i asked them where their favorite vacation spot is.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous. I definitely need a vacation. I'm going to Philly soon, but I wish I could do a little more than that. Have fun on your vacay for yourself and for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi lady! i just saw the comment you left on my blog (the deer circus) regarding other denver bloggers. what's your best email? i'll shoot you some links ; ) xo.

    ReplyDelete