12.16.2011

fill in the blank friday.


welp, regular blogging just aint going to happen today. instead, let's do fill in the blank friday with the little things we do!

1. My most favorite "little thing" is: lounging around with our christmas tree all lit up in the living room. holiday decor does not get old for me.

2. I give anything to: have approximately 35 hours in the day today.  

3. I can't believe: that i still want to dvr the kardashian show. i'm embarrassed of myself. i just really like kourtney. i love how fashionable and hippie she is. ridiculous. 

4. The one thing I'd like to achieve today is: being productive. that actually includes a lot. i'm looking forward to seeing my mom and jade for dinner, though!

5.  The last thing I want to do today is: be productive. 

6.  If I were writing my own blank today, it would say: i wish i could: slow down time! how is there only a matter of days left in 2011??

7.  My favorite candle scent is: tranquil mint from bath and body works. this question is acutally how i knew i MUST do fill in the blank friday. b+b stopped carrying the scent about two years ago, so every once in a while i check ebay and craigslist for it. b once surprised me with two of them, but since then no luck. i actually can't bear to throw away the totally burned out ones. #hoarderadmission

it's friday, friday, gotta get down on friday. happy weekend bloggies!

No comments:

Post a Comment