9.20.2011

taylor swift.

my birthday present this year from b was tickets to taylor swift. he's not exactly the biggest country fan and my sister went with me last year, so we put on our boots and boogied downtown for ladies night.


closeeeee up.

our seats were AMAZING. we were in row 13.

 so good, so good.



and then my camera died.

not pictured: special guests kenny chesney and tim mcgraw. also not caught on camera, taylor walking two feet beside me. aghhh. she ran to the back of the arena after "speak now" and was high fiving everyone and stopping for hugs. my camera clicked off as she ran by us. emily was recording video on her phone, but freaked out when taylor grabbed her hand, so it's a great shot of the floor, the back of taylor's head and then us screaming.

photos won't really be needed anyway. even with my terrible memory, i'll definitely remember the concert forever. it's a new top 5 for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment