8.29.2011

scenes from the weekend.

here's my weekend in a few snapshots.

we drove outside of the city for a fantasy football draft. had to catch the sunset. sidenote: i'm feeling very good about my team!

went and spent time at the parent's. jadie was very excited to see me.

we went to a restaurant for lunch in a strip mall next to the thrift store. it was actually pretty good.

courtney and i powwowed to work on blogs. we weren't exactly productive.

but i did get kitty time!

i made a makeshift light box for a work project and used my {really cute!} new shoes as practice.

not pictured: watching a lot of bones reruns, another visit to jeni's and reading all the super thick september issues of my fav mags.

it's a short week for me at work - happy monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment