1.16.2013

WEDDING WEDNESDAY: EVERYBODY LOVES A MAN IN A SUIT.

finding the guy's attire has been on my to-do list, but wasn't very urgent. i got a mailer with a coupon from men's warehouse and decided to check them out online.

i instantly fell in love with the vera wang line, but thought it may be a little too fancy schmantzy for our outdoor july wedding. turns out, my online spidey senses served me right again {i also picked out my wedding dress online!} and that suit/tux was the winner.

picking out the accessories. did you know that they provide the guys with EVERTHING? shoes AND socks?! who needs to be given socks? men, they have it easy. can i get an amen, ladies?

my future husband in his wedding day jacket!

we thoroughly enjoyed our experience at men's warehouse. in and out in an hour with everything wrapped up. cross it off the list!

No comments:

Post a Comment