1.13.2012

fill in the blank friday.


i have really missed blogging this last week and a half that i've been in life limbo, so i thought i'd ease back in with lauren and her fill in the blank friday.  

1.   The last thing I ate was  a blueberry muffin. we're out of yogurt and now i feel like a muffin in pink cords. blerg.

2.   The last song I listened to was katy perry's teenage dream. SO sad about her and russell.

 
3.  Using the letters in my name I can spell kate, ate, late, nate, yan, ken, len, neal, lean, eat. that was fun! i'm sure i missed some, too.

 
4.  If I had to dress in one color for the rest of my life I would pick blue? i should pick blue, because i look best in that, but probably black or grey. i love color, but grey has my heart.

 
5.  If you were to look in my bag right now you'd find a hot mess. i'm currently carrying my huge michael kor's bag {a gift from b last christmas!}, so i'm lugging around anything that will fit in there. a notebook, my huge wallet, probably a dozen chapsticks, loose change, a 12 oz of mt. dew {although i'm trying to quit that since the whole "mt. dew would melt a dead rat" thing}, colored sharpies, sunglasses, etc. etc.


6.  When I finish filling in the blanks I'm going to work, work, work.

7.  My all time favorite song to dance to is  "paradise by the dashboard light" by meat loaf. you weren't expecting that one, were you?? also: lady gaga's "bad romance."

No comments:

Post a Comment